Is your monthly heating and cooling bill through the roof? Can you clearly hear sounds through paper-thin walls? If so, it may be time to re-insulate the walls in your Porterville, CA home. Broken Drum Insulation of Visalia specializes in installing wall insulation in older homes and brand-new homes under construction. We have been trusted with California residents for many years for providing top-notch services and having the resources to complete any job.
Contact us today for a free estimate on installing wall insulation in your Porterville home or call us at 559-372-2960 to learn more.
Wall Insulation Options for Residents of Porterville, CA
It’s essential to have proper wall insulation to feel comfortable in your home and to reduce the amount of energy your heating and cooling system uses. At Broken Drum Insulation of Visalia, our experts will inspect your home and help you decide what type of insulation is best for your needs. We offer:
- Spray foam wall insulation for new construction
- Fiberglass batt insulation for existing homes
Spray foam wall insulation is the absolute best way to go in new construction, since this newer technology snugly fills every gap and crack in your interior and exterior walls for the best protection. In older homes, fiberglass insulation is recommended to keep drywall damage to a minimum.
Call Broken Drum Insulation of Visalia today at 559-372-2960 to schedule an appointment or contact us online for more information for your Porterville home.
Benefits of Installing New Wall Insulation in Porterville, CA
New wall insulation will practically pay for itself in the amount of energy you’ll save in your Porterville home. Benefits include:
- Less energy usage – When your walls aren’t properly insulated, your HVAC system is under constant strain to try to heat or cool your home because conditioned air is constantly leaking out of your home. Insulated walls equal more energy efficiency and less wear and tear on your HVAC equipment.
- More comfort – Wall insulation keeps conditioned air in place in the rooms your wish to heat or cool. Temperatures will be stable and rooms will be less drafty.
- Quieter rooms – Because wall insulation is absorbent, sounds from your household appliances, sound system, conversations, and more will stay contained and not travel throughout the rest of the home.
- Healthier living space – Installing brand- new wall insulation means you eliminate the risk of breathing in formaldehyde fumes found in older insulation. Older insulation may also contain mold, mildew, and insect or rodent droppings that can trigger allergies and upper respiratory infections.
Make Broken Drum Insulation of Visalia your first call for new wall insulation. Contact us today to schedule a free estimate.
Insulation FAQs for Porterville Homeowners
We understand that there are many questions about insulation. Here are some commonly asked questions about insulation to help you better understand the long-term efficiency perks of proper insulation.
Why Insulate Walls?
To get the best R-value in your home, insulating the walls of your home is one of the best ways to ensure energy-efficiency and indoor comfort.
What is R-Value?
R stands for resistance to heat flow. T the higher the R-value, the greater the insulating power and resistance to heat flow.
What R-Value Do I Need?
The R-value is dependent on many factors, including where you live and what part of your home you’re insulating. Several factors determine the R-value you will need, such as where the insulation will go (walls, crawl space or attic), the type of insulation you’re using, and the design of your home. The experts at Broken Drum Insulation of Visalia can help you determine your R-value!
What Insulation is Best?
There are different guidelines for insulating different areas of the home. When it comes to being room-specific, contact us; we can find the best, energy-efficient solution that works best for you.
For more information about how insulation can benefit your new construction in the long run, contact our team today at 559-372-2960 or by contacting us online.
Wall Insulation Installation Services in Porterville, CA
You deserve to live in a healthy, comfortable, and energy-efficient home. Proper wall insulation is a powerful tool to help you make it possible. Trust the professionals of Broken Drum Insulation of Visalia to evaluate your Porterville home and give you our expert advice on the most effective way to insulate your home at a price you can afford.
Call Broken Drum Insulation of Visalia today at 559-372-2960 for a free quote on wall insulation or contact us online for more information.