Broken Drum Insulation of Visalia is your San Joaquin Valley source for professional residential and commercial insulation. Homeowners, builders and contractors know they can count on us to get the job done right, on time and within budget while safely following industry-best standards and protocols.
We’re among the second-largest insulation installers in the United States. As a member of the Installed Building Products (IBP) Family of Companies, we have the purchasing power of much larger companies and share those savings with you.
Home Insulation in Visalia, CA
Most homeowners believe attic insulation is critical to controlling air temperature. That’s true, but your home needs insulation in several other areas as well to provide maximum energy efficiency:
BDI home insulation solutions include:
- Cellulose: This is the choice for maximum energy efficiency. It’s made from recycled paper and plant-derived fibers. Cellulose costs a bit more than fiberglass, but no insulation is better for reducing your carbon footprint.
- Fiberglass: Fiberglass remains the industry go-to because it’s economical and efficient. We choose the type of fiberglass insulation based on your home’s square footage and architecture.
- Rigid board: Rigid plastic foam boards are often used where moisture might pose a problem because it has superior thermal, air and moisture barrier properties.
- Rockwool: Rockwool (mineral wool) insulation is made by drawing or spinning molten minerals and ceramics into fine fibers. In addition to excellent thermal properties, this insulation offers exceptional soundproofing.
- Spray foam: Air barrier qualities are high with this type of insulation. Spray foam insulation gets into cracks and crevices other products/materials can’t reach. It then expands to form a superior seal.
Learn more about how to properly insulate your home by contacting our team. Our experienced technicians can help you find the best quality products for your home today.
Commercial Insulation in Visalia, CA
We understand the need for your project to stay on time and within budget. BDI Insulation of Visalia’s experienced commercial insulation professionals will work with your contractors and subcontractors to meet your commercial construction project requirements.
The men were ontime and ready to work. They did their job and left after insulating our 10'x12' shed with 9' ceiling. Caulking along the floor/ wall edge was a bit sloppy but overall, we are very pleased. They will be back for more work, shortly!
Read More Reviews
Retrofitting Insulation in Visalia, CA
Are your energy bills higher than usual? You may need to add or re-insulate your home to increase energy efficiency and indoor comfort. Ask us about: