If you need an insulation company in the Sunnyvale, California area, look no further. Broken Drum Insulation of Visalia works with homeowners, builders and contractors to install blown-in insulation in homes, completing both retrofit and new construction projects.
Contact us if you’re ready to begin your insulation project, or keep reading to learn more about blown-in fiberglass!
Installing Blown Insulation
“Blow-in” refers to a method of installation—blown-in insulation is installed with a special blowing device. Fiberglass is available in blown-in form and can be installed in many areas of a home, from the attic to the walls. In new construction projects, blow-in insulation can also be used in an application called BIBs. Blow-in insulation is installed behind a special fabric to create a seamless blanket that fills voids in walls, including around any electrical protrusions.
Blown insulation can help:
- Reduce your utility bills and maximize the energy efficiency of your home or building
- Make your home or building more comfortable year round
- Reduce noises from outside and also from inside your home or building between different rooms and levels
- Improve the performance of your air conditioner and furnace
- Protect against air and moisture infiltration (and help eliminate mold growth)
- Contribute to a healthier environment
We have experience with both commercial and residential projects and can install fiberglass and cellulose in new and homes and buildings. Whether you need attic re-blow insulation or fiberglass blown into the walls of a new building, our team has you covered.
Blown-In Fiberglass Insulation for Sunnyvale Homes
If you’re in Sunnyvale, California or a surrounding area, make Broken Drum Insulation of Visalia your first call and we’ll do our best to make sure it’s your last! Get in touch with us to learn more about our insulation services or if you’re ready to start your project!