If you need a batt insulation company in Merced or a surrounding area in California, call Broken Drum Insulation of Visalia. Our team works with homeowners and builders/contractors to install fiberglass batt insulation in both new and existing homes.
Contact us if you’re ready to begin your insulation project, or keep reading to learn more about fiberglass batts!
Insulating with Batts
Batt insulation comes in pre-cut panels and is typically made of fiberglass. It’s one of the most common forms of insulation available. Batts can be installed in various areas, such as the attic and walls. We install kraft-faced, unfaced and ComfortTherm® poly-wrapped fiberglass batt insulation from Johns Manville (JM).
Batt insulation can help:
- Reduce your utility bills and maximize the energy efficiency of your home or building
- Make your home or building more comfortable year round
- Reduce noises from outside and also from inside your home or building between different rooms and levels
- Improve the performance of your air conditioner and furnace
- Protect against air and moisture infiltration (and help eliminate mold growth)
- Contribute to a healthier environment
Our team uses fiberglass batts for retrofit (re-insulation) and new construction projects. We have experience with both commercial and residential projects and can install batt insulation in walls and attics.
Batt Insulation Installation in Merced, CA
If you’re in the Merced area, Broken Drum Insulation of Visalia is a good name to know! We have experience installing batts in existing homes and new homes being constructed, and we only use the highest-quality solutions.
Contact us today to learn more about our insulation services or if you’re ready to start your project!